I received my January GLOSSYBOX yesterday and it is full of goodies!
The GLOSSYBOX comes in a really cute packaging and an awesome reusable box.
Every box is packed with 5 (sometimes 6) luxurious beauty samples, and sometimes some full-size products. The January box has the following:
- BeautySoClean Cosmetic Sanitizing Wipes
- Befine Skin Care Samples
- Burt’s Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion
- Nivea Essential Lip Care
- Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
- WELLA Professionals Brilliance Leave-in Mousse
I’ve never heard of Befine Skin Care before so I’m really looking forward to trying those out. There are 5 samples in the package:
- Warming clay mask with cardamom, arnica and pomegranate;
- Gentle cleanser with sugar, mint, oats & rice;
- Exfoliating cleanser with brown sugar, sweet almond & oats;
- Pore refining treatment scrub with coconut, jojoba & citrus;
- Night cream with cocoa, millet & rice bran.
There will definitely be some reviews of the products as I try them.
The Canadian GLOSSYBOX has 4 plans:
- Monthly at $21/box
- 3 months at $60 ($20/box)
- 6 months at $115 ($19.17/box)
- 12 months at $220 ($18.33/box)
Are you a GLOSSYgirl? Do you have other subscriptions?
– Chantal 🙂
Computer geek by day and super mom by night, Chantal loves to try products of any kind and share her thoughts with the world.