February’s GLOSSYBOX arrived yesterday and I love everything in it! This month is their 1 year anniversary and isn’t the box just awesome?!?
Now onto the goodies…
- Elite Models Intensity Eye Pencil (black and waterproof) – full size!
- Essence Quattro Eyeshadow – full size!
- Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Ultra – full size!
- Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment – 1 fl. oz. / 30ml
- Anatomicals You Need A Blooming Shower – full size!
- Eucerin Hyal-Urea Anti-Wrinkle Day/Night Cream – sachet duo
- Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange Eucalyptus & Sage Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy – sachet
- GLOSSYBOX Cupcake Kit
Lots of products this month! The total value of the products is $46 (before tax and excluding sachets).
There is also a coupon for 25% off on a purchase at globLove.
I will be using all of these products! Well maybe except for the Eucerin Hyal-Urea Anti-Wrinkle Day/Night Cream. It’s for dry and very dry, tight facial skin – which I don’t have. And I find sample packs for anti-wrinkle creams are a waste because you usually need to use those for 4-6-8 weeks to actually see results.
I’m very excited about the makeup because this will help with my Adventures in Makeup. I love Essence products so I can’t wait to try this Quattro Eyeshadow set, and I’ve been wanting to try a waterproof eye pencil so the Elite Models Intensity Eye Pencil is perfect timing!
I already use Bioré Pore Strips so this is great.
I love trying new products so the Anatomicals Shower Cleanser will be used this weekend, and maybe the Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment too!
I just tried the Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange Eucalyptus & Sage Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy and it smells heavenly! Let’s see how my hands feel in an hour cause for me that is the real test for hand lotion.
And I make cupcakes every other weekend so the GLOSSYBOX Cupcake Kit will definitely get used… probably this weekend.
So there you go, [almost] all products will be used!
– Chantal 🙂