The lovely Choi from The Choi-ful nail diary nominated me for a Liebster Award. Thank you! If you’re not following her yet go check her out. She has great swatches and lovely nail art. 🙂
Since I received one a few weeks ago I will not do new nominations, but I will answer the questions from Choi’s nomination. (There are different strings of this award going around. Some have questions and others don’t.)
- 1. Why did you start blogging?
- This all started last fall when I was planning on trying out different BB creams. I figured since I’ll be going through the trouble of ordering different brands and all, I may as well share my findings in case it could help someone else. At first I was going to do video reviews, but that idea didn’t really stick. Then in December I thought: why not start a blog? I’ve always liked giving my opinion on the things that I try so this would be perfect. And I do my nails twice a week so that gave me at least 2 posts per week, plus whatever else would fall in my hands. So here I am! 🙂
- 2. What’s your favourite quote?
- “I’m perfectly imperfect” – Unknown
- 3. Happiness, money, good looks and love. If you could only choose two what would it be?
- This one is easy, I choose happiness and love. What else do you need? 🙂
- 4. Favourite season and why?
- This is a tough one because I love them all, I really do.
Spring: the air gets warmer, the snow is melting, grass and flowers grow, and I love the sound of shoes crunching on a sidewalk (which is nice after wearing winter boots).
Summer: warm weather, sandals, outdoor sports, enjoying the back yard, BBQing, thunderstorms.
Fall: there’s just something about the crisp air in the morning, going outside with a nice comfy long-sleeved shirt, and the changing of colours in leaves.
Winter: I love snow and bundling up in my snow suit to go outside. And tobogganing, love it!
- 5. Biggest pet peeve?
- Hmm… This is mostly at work, but people who don’t really read their emails. Then they reply with a question that the answer was in my original email, or answer a question I asked, but it’s clear that they did not read my question because their answer makes no sense. It happens often and it drives me nuts.
- 6. The first three people you think of/run to whether it be good or bad times?
- My husband, my brother, and my father.
- 7. What’s your favourite hot drink?
- Tea, but my favourite favourite is jasmine tea. I love tea, here is my collection. 🙂
- 8. One food that you wouldn’t mind eating every day?
- Well, I have eggs every day for breakfast so I’m going to say eggs!
- 9. Your future plans?
- Starting a family.
- 10. What’s your biggest fear?
- Losing my loved ones.
- 11. One thing you’d change about yourself?
- Get rid of my acne! :p
And here are 11 random facts about myself:
- I played the clarinet from 7th to 12th grade;
- Watching me eat lobster is quite entertaining (I eat it all!);
- I’m double-jointed;
- My first language is French (Chantal, really?); :p
- I used to have naturally straight hair and in my 20s it slowly changed and now it’s naturally wavy/curly;
- I hate the taste of dill;
- I’m quite shy when I don’t know someone;
- I used to hate pink and now it’s one of my favourite colours;
- I’m very quiet and people often think I’m not enjoying myself (in social environments), but I am;
- I love to try new restaurants;
- I’ve never had a cavity.
Phew! Random facts are not the easiest thing to think of!
– Chantal 🙂