Today’s post is a Blogger Tag, which is a tag passed on from blogger to blogger, and I was tagged by the lovely Jasmine from The Happy Sloths, thank you Jasmine! The theme of this tag is Beauty, hence the post title Beauty Blogger Tag. 🙂
This tag has 10 questions to answer and then you need to tag 5 bloggers to pass it on.
- 1. Name a beauty routine you rarely do.
- Face masks, I just find them a lot of work. But I did discover some that I absolutely love so they probably will be done more frequently now. My next review is on one of them. Stay tuned!
- 2. Is washing your makeup brush something you do on a regular basis?
- Since I don’t really use any makeup brushes except for when I do my eyes, which is about once every 3 months, my answer is no.
- 3. How long will you put up with chipped nail polish?
- If it’s a very minor chip that you can’t really see, I might go a day or two, but I usually remove my nail polish as soon as it chips.
- 4. How long do you put off buying a beauty product that you run out of?
- I plan ahead so I buy them before I run out.
- 5. What is your worst beauty habit?
- Touching my face and picking at it (zits and stuff). I just can’t help it.
- 6. Name something non-beauty related that you often put off doing.
- Laundry, I always seem to wait until I run out of undies before I wash my close, heehee!
- 7. When going somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute?
- I try to get ready in time, but I always seem to forget how long it takes me to get ready so I’m usually late.
- 8. Can you commit to spending bans?
- Yes I can. Once I set my mind on something I’m quite good at sticking with it.
- 9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection?
- My nail polish is organized by colour in my Helmer, but my makeup is not organized at all. I should do something about that since I’m buying more and more.
- 10. What is the longest time you’ve gone without blogging?
- At the beginning of my blog I did not have much of a backlog so it happened once where I went 4 days. I try to do a max of 3 days between posts, but it can be less depending on how many posts I have in queue.
Tag questions created by The Beau Bow.
Since this is not a nails-related tag, I will only tag bloggers who have more than just nails on their blog (as I know some of you only blog about nails). But do not fear, I already got some of you in my past awards, and there will [hopefully] be other tags to spread the love. 🙂
On that note, here are the bloggers I tag (in alphabetical order):
- Alexis from XOXO Alexis Leigh
- Karen from Karen Loves Nail Polish
- Krystal from Beauty by Krystal
- Zoë from Writing Whimsy
My 5th would be Tshering from Titi’s Corner, but she’s the one who tagged Jasmine so she just did this. I still wanted to give her a shout-out. 🙂
What would be some of your answers to these questions?
– Chantal 🙂