Today I’m showing you my nails for week 3 of the Busy Girl’s Summer Nail Art Challenge and this week’s theme is polka dot.
I was excited to see this theme because I’ve been wanting to do a gradient dotticure for the longest time, but I just never took the time to do it. So I figured this is it, I’m doing it!
For this look I used the following polishes:
- China Glaze White on White – 3 coats
- China Glaze Fairy Dust – 1 coat (over the white and under the dots)
- Joe Fresh Pink – pale pink
- Kit First Kiss – medium pink
- Essence Sending You Kisses – dark pink
I used a dotting tool to do the polka dots. I then finished it off with 1 coat of Butter London – Hardwear P.D. Quick Top Coat.
I’m extremely happy with how they turned out, I don’t want to take them off!
Have you tried a gradient dotticure?
– Chantal 🙂