Good evening all!
How is your week going so far? Mine is just feeling crazy busy and it’s only Tuesday!
And here is a little bit more about me…
1. Blush or Browns – I don’t wear either.
2. Lip gloss or lip stick – Definitely lip gloss.
3. Eyeliner or mascara – Mascara. I wear eye shadow as a liner for a very faint effect, but my must-have is mascara.
4. Foundation or concealer – BB Cream.
5. Natural or colored eyeshadow – I mostly wear a dark brown colour as a soft eyeliner, but I switch it up with colours at times.
6. Pressed or loose eyeshadow – Mostly pressed.
7. Brush or sponge – Brush.
1. OPI or China Glaze – I own more China Glaze.
2. Long or short – Short nubbins!
3. Acrylic or natural – 100% natural.
4. Bright or dark – As much as I love bright colours, dark is my true love when it comes to nail polish.
5. Flower or no flower – I don’t remember the last time I had a flower design on my nails.
1. Perfume or body splash – Scented body lotion. I do have a few perfumes, but I don’t use them very often.
2. Lotion or body butter – Lotion, butters are too heavy for me.
3. Body wash or soap – Body wash.
4. Lush or Other – Other, I’ve never tried Lush.
1. Jeans or sweat pants – At home it’s yoga pants, outside it’s mostly jeans.
2. Long sleeves or short sleeves – Short in the summer and long in the winter.
3. Dress or skirt – Skirts for work, dresses for events.
4. Scarves or hat – Scarves in the fall and winter, and tuques in the winter. Hats don’t look good on me.
5. Studs or dangling earrings – Dangling.
6. Necklace or bracelet – Bracelets.
7. Heels or flats – Mostly flats, but my heels collection is slowly growing.
8. Cowboy boots or riding boots – Riding boots.
9. Jackets or hoodies – Jackets.
10. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe – Don’t have either in town.
1. Curly or straight – My hair used to be naturally straight and now it’s naturally curly.
2. Bun or ponytail – Messy bun.
3. Bobby pin or butterfly clips – Bobby pin.
4. Hairspray or gel – Curl defining cream.
5. Long or short – Long. I did have them really short once (like 1″ short) and I loved it, but I prefer them long.
6. Dark or light – Medium and all natural.
7. Side swept bangs or full bangs – No bangs.
8. Up or down – It’s usually down, but I like it up too.
1. Rain or shine – Shine.
2. Summer or winter – Both.
3. Fall or spring – Both. Really. I love all seasons.
4. Chocolate or vanilla – Chocolate!
Here’s the latest picture I took just a few weeks ago.
UPDATE: I also tag Amanda from Sweetheart Nail Art.
Thank you for reading!
– Chantal 🙂