This is an Instagram challenge, but I’ll be posting my nails here as well.
I took part in the similar Busy Girl’s Summer Nail Art Challenge and really liked it, even though I was unable to do the last 2 weeks (and didn’t do a recap at the end like I had planned either).
This challenge is a bit different in that the themes are colours as opposed to concepts. And you’re free to do as little (plain colour) or as much (let your imagination take you away!) as you want with it.
Here are the details (taken from Beauty by Arielle):
- Use this image on your blog or instagram to spread the word.
- Launches October 7, 2013.
- Post your mani on instagram and please use the hashtag #busygirlnails. We would also love if you would tag the hosts. If you don’t have instagram, feel free to post on your blog and tweet the link to us!
- Post the week’s prompt starting Monday. You can post your mani any time during that week. (Ex: Week 1 is the week of October 7, Week 2 is the week of October 14, etc)
- Follow the color prompt to be as simple or creative as you would like. If all you have time for is to paint your nails the color, that’s ok! If you have more time, we would love to see how creative you can be!
- Participate in as many or as few weeks as you can!
Will you join in too?
– Chantal 🙂
Computer geek by day and super mom by night, Chantal loves to try products of any kind and share her thoughts with the world.