Remember in my last Sephora Purchase I mentioned that I bought the Prada CANDY gift set? Well here is that purchase! 🙂
$ All prices are in Canadian dollars. $
My purchased items:
- Prada CANDY gift set ($128) – This was a belated birthday gift from my husband [long story, but a good one 🙂 ]. I absolutely LOVE this scent and I’ve been wearing it every day since receiving the sample in my previous order. The big bottle (2.7 oz) is usually $125, and for $3 more you can get this box set which contains the 2.7 oz bottle, PLUS a 2.5 oz body lotion, a 0.34 oz rollerball and a rollerball leather case so you can safely stash it in your purse! 🙂
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Ribbon Hair Ties ($10) – I loved the Knotties Hair Ties that I got in my Loose Button Luxe Box Summer edition so I decided to add these in cause I wanted more, and I actually only liked 1 of the 4 Knotties because the metallic fabric ones don’t stretch that well – so I figured I’d give the Sephora ones a try.
My free samples:
- Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue
- Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey
- Pink Sugar Pink Sugar
- Perfume sample pack — extra freebie, this one was an extra surprise!
This time there was another free samples bag for VIBs, the MerryCrazy Clutch, and this one contained 12 samples! You could choose from 3 different bag looks (contents were all the same). This is the bag I chose:
And this is the contents:
- GLAMGLOW Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment
- Dolce & Gabbana Desire Perfume
- Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey (this is not part of this sample pack but I put it in the picture by accident!)
- Gucci Flora Perfume
- Drybar Cream Soda Smoothing Cream
- Stila Lip & Cheek Colour in Peony
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
- L’Occitane Amande Firming & Smoothing Milk Concentrate
- Clean Skin Perfume
- Yves Saint-Laurent Touche Éclat Radiant Touch
- LORAC TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser Invisible Oil
I am seriously swimming in samples after all my latest purchases!
Have you tried any of these products?
– Chantal 🙂