Good evening everyone!
This is week 2 of the NailPolishCanada’s 2nd Annual Holiday Nail Art Challenge and this week’s theme is decorations. I’ve been wanting to try this Christmas Tree Ornaments nail art for some time now so I figured this week’s theme was the perfect time for it!
Here are the items I used for this nail art:
- Base coat: OPI “Nail Envy” (not shown)
- White: A.co “White Out”
- Blue: Peripera “Night Blue”
- Red: China Glaze “Cranberry Splash”
- Green: Zoya “Giovanna”
- Gold: Essence “My Sunny Side”
- Glitter topper: China Glaze “Fairy Dust”
- Masking tape and a hole punch for the circles
- Pure Color nail art brush no 9
- Top coat: Butter London “Hardwear P.D. Quick Top Coat” (not shown)
Doing perfect circles with a hole punch and tape is so much easier than doing them manually!
I like to add China Glaze “Fairy Dust” over my nail art because it does not make the colours streak. Many top coats make streaks and it’s really frustrating when that happens, but if Fairy Dust fits in with the design then I add it, and voilà, a no-streak finish! 🙂
I’m really happy with how they turned out. The hardest part was trying to figure out different patterns for all the nails, lol! I had to repeat a few.
I would really appreciate it if you would vote for me. Select “chantalscorner.blogspot.com” from the drop-down list. Thank you!!! 😀
– Chantal 🙂
Computer geek by day and super mom by night, Chantal loves to try products of any kind and share her thoughts with the world.