I hope you all had a nice weekend. Mine was relaxing, but still productive at the same time so I’m happy with that.
I’ve been wanting to do this nail art since Wednesday night, but the energy never seemed to be on my side. Finally here they are, and I couldn’t be happier about how they turned out! Even my husband said that it’s one of my best so far.
Here are the products I used, and the steps:
- OPI “Nail Envy” base coat x1 coat (not shown);
- Fantasy Makers “Darkest Hour” x2 coats;
- Nubar “Diamont” top coat x1 coat (not shown) on ring fingers only (because they need to dry fast for the tape later);
- Milani “Red Sparkle” for the glitter gradient (with a makeup sponge), and for the heart (with tape and heart hole punch);
- Nubar “Diamont” top coat x2 coats on all fingers.
And voilà! 🙂 It’s just too bad that the camera doesn’t pick up the sparkle in the glitters because these look so much better in real life.
I’m extremely happy with how these turned out, and they’re perfect for our 7 year anniversary in 2 days! 😀
What do you think?
– Chantal 🙂
You may also like…
Computer geek by day and super mom by night, Chantal loves to try products of any kind and share her thoughts with the world.