Do you like freebies? I sure do! And Sample Source is a great way to get free samples! Check out what I received from this spring’s selection.
I got a total of 11 products (or 13 if you count the hair foil packets seperately). Let’s take a closer look, shall we?
I received these samples last week and I’ve already tried some of them so I added some mini reviews.
- ArmorAll – Ultra Shine Wash & Wax (single use sample)
- Snuggle – Scent Boosters in Blue Iris Bliss (2 loads) – used already! They make my clothes smell really good, but my skin get itchy from scented products so I don’t see myself buying these.
- Sunlight – Dishwasher Oxi Action soap (2 power packs)
- Hershey’s – Whole Almonds Milk Chocolate Bar – this was yummy! I don’t buy chocolate bars often, but will definitely keep this one in mind when I do.
- Quaker – Warm & Crunchy Granola in Apple Cinnamon – these are supposed to stay crunchy once heated up, and it did! It was really yummy too! It’s not enough to fill me up though, I would need 2 portions of these for breakfast, and that adds up to a lot of sugar, unfortunately. So I don’t see myself buying this.
- Quaker – Harvest Crunch Granola Bar with Quinoa in Chocolate Nut Medley – this was really yummy too! I’ve been meaning to buy granola bars for a long time to carry around with me (when pregnancy hunger strikes you need to eat NOW) so I’m definitely going to buy these!
- Twistos – Baked Snack Bites in Asiago Flavour – these were good! Not very filling though so I don’t think I’d buy them, but definitely a tasty snack.
Obviously the food didn’t take long to get eaten, lol! They all tasted really good too.
- Aquafresh – Extreme Clean Toothpaste (18 mL sample)
- Burt’s Bees – Intense Hydration Night Cream with Clary Sage (4.2g sample) Read my mini review in my Monthly Empties: May 2014.
- John Frieda – Frizz Ease Dream Curls Shampoo & Conditioner + Unwind Curls Calming Creme (foil packets) Read my mini review on the Shampoo & Conditioner in my Monthly Empties: May 2014.
- John Frieda – Frizz Ease Thermal Protection Serum (foil packet)
This is a great mix of samples! You’ll probably see lots of these in my monthly empties for May.
If you have’t registered yet I recommend you do so now. That way you’ll get notified the next time they have samples available.
Were you able to get in on this round of samples? What did you get?
– Chantal 🙂