Back in April the ladies from the Canadian Beauty Bloggers surprised me with a mini subscription to the MommiesFirst box and today I’ll share with you what I’ve received so far. Plus there’s an unboxing video with the 3rd box!
This subscription is different from beauty subscriptions in the way that it does not have monthly themes. This subscription works based on your due date and each month you receive something relevant to the stage of your pregnancy or the age of your baby. Pretty neat, huh?
My gift included the Baby Shower box plus a 3 month subscription, for a total of 4 boxes. Today I’m sharing with you the first 3 box I received.
Box #1 – Baby Shower Box (received in April 2014)
The first box I received was the Baby Shower box.
I don’t have the description sheet anymore so I’ll just list the items and what I can find online about prices:
- Book: Woof! Woof! pop-up peekaboo! ($10.99)
- pediped – baby shoes 6-12 months ($38.95)
- Thera Wise – Diaper Ointment ($19.99)
- White-O-Coccoli – bamboo spoon (~$5)
- Cloud b – Baby Giraffe Rattle ($9.99)
- El Puppet – Finger Worm Puppet ($?)
Box #2 – Received in May 2014
I don’t have the description sheet for this one either so I don’t know the exact theme of this box, but it’s about getting ready for baby’s arrival.
And since I don’t have the descriptions anymore here is a list of the items and what price info I could find online:
- Book: the world’s a mom – celebrating motherhood (special Mother’s Day gift – $9.95)
- Bare Organics – Organic Lip Balm in Natural/Honey ($4.49)
(see my mini review on this Bare Organics lip balm in my monthly empties of November 2014)
- Immature – Nursing Shirt in Raspberry Sorbet ($34.99)
- KIND – Madagascar Vanilla Almond snack bar (~$1.50)
- ParentsCanada – labour & birth guide ($?)
- ParentsCanada – May 2014 Baby Issue ($4.95)
- Shea Butter Market – Unscented Hand Cream ($14.99)
Box #3 – Survival Kit Box (received in June 2014 – my due month)
This box contains some “must haves” for a new mom and her baby.
Unboxing video! 🙂
Here are the products, based on the description sheet:
- Aleva Naturals – Bamboo Baby Wipes, 2 packs of 10 wipes ($5.99 for an 80-count pack)
- Bare Organics – Organic Diaper Balm, 20g sample ($13.99/50g or $19.99/100g)
- Bobo Buddy ($9.99)
- Book: Lianne’s Quick Guide ($7.95)
- Cocyntal (to relive baby’s colics – $9.99 for a 15-dose pack)
- Penny Lane Organics – 100% Natural Nipple Balm ($12.99)
- Rocky Mountain Soap Company – Eczema Kit (soap & body butter – $19.00)
I had no clue such a subscription box existed and I’m so thankful to the CBB ladies for getting this for me. THANK YOU!
I have one last box to open that I’ll show you in a future post.
Had you heard of this subscription before?
– Chantal 🙂
Computer geek by day and super mom by night, Chantal loves to try products of any kind and share her thoughts with the world.