How would you like to win $100 of essence products? That’s right, $100 worth! The Canadian Beauty Bloggers teamed up with essence to bring you 5 chances of winning through 5 different bloggers, along with our own face of the day (FOTD) look featuring different products from their new fall items.
Products used from essence‘s new fall items (full reviews to come during the week):
* all products were provided for review *
- get BIG! lashes volume curl mascara – gave a nice oomph to my lashes
- all about candies eyeshadow palette (02 candies) – beautiful pastel colours
- match 2 cover! cream concealer (in “20 soft beige” I believe) – the darker shade matched my skin tone perfectly
- silky touch blush in “80 autumn peach” – a beautiful colour
- XXXL shine lipgloss in “30 frosted pink” – look at that gorgeous shine!
- stays no matter what eye pencil & shadow in “03 twinkling turquoise” – turquoise… need I say more?!?
Other products used (purchased by me):
- Skin79 Intense Classic Balm – The Premium BB Cream
- essence mattifying compact powder in “04 perfect beige”
- essence eyeshadow in “06 metropolitan” to fill in my brows
And here is the look I came up with. I find it’s a fun look perfect for parties or festivals.
For my eyes I used 5 of the 6 colours in the palette. I did a gradient on the lids that goes from green, blue, purple and finally pink. The green, blue and purple are blended on my lids and the pink is used in the inner corner. I also used the yellow under my brows.
And now for the giveaway!
Mandatory Giveaway Requirements:
- Must follow essence through at least one of the options in the Rafflecopter form;
- Must follow Chantal’s Corner through at least one of the options in the Rafflecopter form.
Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
- Open to Canada;
- Must be 18 or older or have parents’ permission (I will give your mailing info to essence);
- Giveaway ends on August 18th, 2014, at 11:59pm EST;
- The winner will have 48 hours to reply once they are contacted.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
There are 4 other ladies running their own essence giveaway so make sure to pay them a visit to up your chances of winning.
– Chantal 🙂