Have you ever seen a makeup look you’d like to recreate but wasn’t sure what products to use? Wet n Wild has an app to help you! (this app no longer exists)
Keep on reading to find out what it’s all about and how you could win some Wet n Wild products!
This is the look I wanted to recreate:
Let’s see how this app works…
So, using those products this is how I recreated the look.
For the eyes I only used products from the 2 recommended palettes, nothing else! Well, except for the mascara. 🙂
I applied #1 over the lids to create a base, then added #2 over top to add shimmer. I then used #4 for the crease and outer corner, and added a bit of #3 between the lilac and brown (because if you look at the original picture it seems to have a bit of an orange-y blend). Since I don’t have a Wet n Wild liner, I used #5 as a liner (it actually comes off black for some odd reason), and I also used it on my brows.
And voilà! 🙂
I really loved how my eyes turned out and will definitely recreate this look again for an evening out.
Now time for the fun part… FINALLY! 😉
Use the app to see what products you would need to recreate a look and you could win those products. Isn’t that awesome?!? Here’s how it works:
- Install the app on your phone; (app no longer exists)
- Steal a look using the app;
- Post the products end result (with or without the look) to social media AND hashtag with #CBBStealTheLook;
- Fill up the Rafflecopter form below;
- and tada!
Here are some examples of what you could post:
Mandatory Giveaway Requirement:
- You must Steal a Look using the Wet n Wild app because if you win, your prize will be the products needed to recreate the look. NOTE: You can steal more than one look (daily entry). If you win and have more than one look then we will choose one randomly.
Terms & Conditions:
- Open to Canada only;
- Giveaway ends on November 9, 2014, at 11:59pm EST;
- Must be of legal age or have parents’ permission.
– Chantal 🙂
Computer geek by day and super mom by night, Chantal loves to try products of any kind and share her thoughts with the world.