Raise your hand if you like freebies! *raises hand* Have you signed up for SampleSource yet? Here’s what I received in my package this spring – and what you could have received if you’re not a member yet.
I received 12 items, plus a coupon for some free pasta.
- Burt’s Bees – Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream (4.2g sample)
- Chap Stick – Mixstix in Strawberry Banana Smoothie (full size – 4.4g)
- Hawaiian Tropic – Sheer Touch Oil-free Sunscreen, Ultra Radiance, SPF 30 (59 mL sample)
- Jergens – Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer (8 mL foil packet)
- John Frieda – Frizz Ease Dream Curls Shampoo & Conditioner + Extra Strength Serum (foil packets)
- Softsoap – fresh glow hydrating body wash (10 mL foil packet)
- Brookside – Crunchy Clusters: Dark Chocolate & Berry Medley flavours (20g sample)
I ate these as soon as I opened my package because I was hungry for a snack, and they were delicious!
- Catelli – Gluten Free Pasta (coupon for a free box)
- Emergen-C – 1,000 MG Vitamine C Super Orange (1 packet – 8.8g)
- Minute Rice – Basmati or Jasmine Rice (1 pouch – 125g)
We ate the rice that same night. I honestly couldn’t tell which one it was cause it felt like every bite tasted like one or the other, but it was delicious! I already used the $2 coupon and bought the Jasmine rice cause I love Jasmine! We have yet to try it though, we just keep forgetting about it.
- truvia – calorie-free sweetener from the stevia leaf (2x 3g packets)
- Breathe Right – Nasal Strip (2 strips)
- Robax – Platinum (2 caplets)
- Sunlight – Dishwasher Detergent (2 power pacs)
- Ziploc – Space Bag (1 bag)
It’s a pretty good mix of samples to try out. I’ll be using a lot of them this month so you can expect some mini reviews once I post my monthly empties for May.
Have you tried any of these products?
– Chantal 🙂