Kam Dhillon Sunglasses from clearly.ca

Hi readers!

* Product provided for review. *

Do you wear sunglasses? I wear some every time I go outside – or at least 95% of the time. The other 5% is usually because I forget them. 🙂 I used to only have one pair of sunglasses, but now I have a few different styles and I keep a pair almost everywhere.

Lately I’ve been into big sunglasses so when I was given the opportunity to choose a pair from clearly.ca I was immediately drawn to the Kam Dhillon 301S in black. Do you agree that they have a bit of a retro cat feel to them?

Kam Dhillon 301S Black sunglasses

When my package arrived I was surprised at how heavy the box was – especially given how small it was. Once I opened it up I understood why…

shopping on clearly.ca

See that nice case that comes with it? It’s really sturdy.

Kam Dhillon 301S Black sunglasses

The package also includes a little kit with a cleaning cloth (that I now keep in the case) and a keychain accessory. If you unscrew the keychain accessory you get two mini screwdrivers.

shopping on clearly.ca

And the tip is a mini bolt screwdriver.

shopping on clearly.ca

Since these sunglasses are huge I barely see the frame in my peripheral vision, which is awesome.

Kam Dhillon 301S Black sunglasses 2

I love the style of these sunglasses and I’ve been wearing them every day since they arrived.

Kam Dhillon 301S Black sunglasses

Shopping on clearly.ca is really easy, plus shipping is free for all orders of eyeglasses and sunglasses – no minimum purchase or coupon code required! If you’re in the market for new glasses (prescription, sun, both) I highly recommend checking them out.

These Kam Dhillon sunglasses retail for $119 CAD, but they’re currently at 16% off for $99. They also come in two other colours.

Have you shopped on clearly.ca before? What style of glasses have you been going for lately?

– Chantal 🙂

Computer geek by day and super mom by night, Chantal loves to try products of any kind and share her thoughts with the world.