Did you see my last post about the Cuticula Scented Liquid Nail Tape? Curious to see the end result of my nail art? The wait is over, here it is! 🙂
Here are all the products I used:
- with shyan Dr.001 (strengthen and protect nails) as base coat
- essence “snow alert!” as base colour
- essence “we love winter holidays” (green)
- essence “let’s climb mount beauty” (red)
- essence “snow alert!” snow top coat
- butter LONDON “Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat”
- Makeup sponges
- Cuticula Scented Liquid Nail Tape (not shown)
After my base coat I added three coats of snow alert! as my base colour followed by a layer of topcoat. I did my base colour a day before to save on time so the nail art is not all done in one sitting.
The second day I sponged on snow alert! and we love winter holidays on every other nail, and snow alert! and let’s climb mount beauty on the other nails. I then topped it all off with snow alert! snow top coat. To give it a smooth finish I then added two layers of topcoat, and voilà!
I swiped the brush of snow alert! snow top coat many many times on each nail to have the white glitters where I wanted them and the process streaked the red and green a bit, but since the nail art is a gradient it didn’t really affect the end result. It’s just something to consider when adding a glitter topper over nail art.
I love how it turned out! What do you think?
– Chantal 🙂
Computer geek by day and super mom by night, Chantal loves to try products of any kind and share her thoughts with the world.