Happy Easter long weekend! Do you have any plans? We’re receiving my mother-in-law today and going to a sugar bush with my family tomorrow – SO EXCITED! This is a fun-filled family weekend for us.
Back in October I did some abstract/geo orange nail art with some Glam My Mani Chevron Nail Vinyls that ended up looking like some Halloween themed Easter eggs, so I figured using the chevrons for some real Easter eggs would be a good idea and here is the result!
I used a lot of products for this nail art, and here they all are:
- Skinfood – Pine Nut Break Free Nail Strengthener
- Orly – Cake Pop (x3 coats as base colour)
- butterLONDON – Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat
- Etude House – Cool Mint Pop
- Kit – Spring Awakening
- Joe Fresh – Pink
- LVX – Celeste
- essence – destination sunshine
- essence – the gel topcoat
- Glam My Mani – Chevron Nail Vinyls
- Dotting tools
- Masking tape
I really like the light pink tint of Cake Pop and that’s why I used it as my base. For the nail art I started with my pinky and worked my way to my thumb. Once all was done I coated everything with a nice layer of the essence gel topcoat.
These took a bit of time to do, but I absolutely love how they turned out!
Did you do some special nail art for Easter?
– Chantal 🙂