I have another round of empty beauty products to share with you, let’s take a look at what I finished during September and October.
= Loved it!
= It’s okay.
= No rating.
(R) = Repeat item
(Linked product names are links to my past reviews.)
1. göt2b – spiking wax This one is similar to the göt2B – playful texturizing cream pomade that I had in my Mega Empties Post! It worked great at texturising my pixie cut, but I did not spike my hair with it. 😉
2. Roger & Gallet – Hand & nail cream in Fleur d’osmanthus This was a gift from a friend and I absolutely loved it! The scent is very floral, but not in a granny way. I also have the perfume and it’s perfect for the summer.
3. Nair – Wax Ready-Strips for Legs & Body These are the best wax strips I’ve tried so far and I need to buy more. They’re way faster and less messy than using a melting wax.
4. AG – Welding Paste I absolutely love this product! It’s a strong hold and it sets fast, but if I wet my fingers a bit I’m able to put my hair where I want it to and then it’ll stay all day.
5. Vaseline Intensive Care – Aloe Soothe Spray Moisturizer I received this in my Summer 2015 FabFitFun Edition. The spray was really handy and made applying it go really fast. The lotion itself was light and perfect for the humid summer months. It also had a wonderful scent, it reminded me of cucumber.
6. Alba Botanica – Hawaiian Body Wash in Passion Fruit This body wash had a thinner consistency than what I’m used to and I found I needed a bit more than usual, but it cleansed well and smelled wonderful.
7. The Body Shop – Instant Glow Body Butter in British Rose The British Rose scent is absolutely wonderful, I LOVE IT! And as all TBS body butters this one hydrated really well.
8. Garnier Fructis Style – Pixie Play Crafting Cream This one really didn’t do anything to my hair when I applied it on dry hair so I used it on wet hair to help give a bit of texture. Even then I didn’t really notice anything.
9. KMS California – Hair Play Dry Wax (R) I LOVE this wax spray, it holds really well and smells SO GOOD!
10. ARM & HAMMER – Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh Toothpaste I wouldn’t normally put toothpaste in my empties, but this one was received for review so I’m including it. It’s a really great toothpaste and the freshness lasted really long.
11. Hask – Charcoal with Citrus Oil Shampoo This shampoo cleansed really well and I could feel that it got all the gunk out of my hair.
12. Burt’s Bees – Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream This one is not done, but I’ve had it for so long that it smells kind of funky now. It’s good for the cuticles, but for me I wouldn’t say that it’ great.
1. EcoTools – Bath and Shower Gloves I’ve switched to these instead of a poof and I love them! I find I have more control when I wash myself, and they’re easier to rinse out. I’m currently on another pair.
2. Rocia – Smudge-Proof Mascara It gives a nice effect on the lashes, but it smudges on me.
3. Delon+ – Cotton Rounds x3 (R) OMG I finished my huge pack from Costco! These worked really well and I’ll probably purchase them again.
4. Bioré – Charcoal Pore Strip I used this one night where I felt like all my pores were overflowing and wow was it ever satisfying! I don’t know if the charcoal really helped or if it’s just that I could see the gunk better cause the strip is black, but that was a good cleaning.
5. Essential Care – Mascara The effect was too natural for me and it raccoon rather quickly.
And there you have it, my empties from the past 2 months!
What have you finished lately? Have you tried any of these?
– Chantal 🙂