My Winter 2014 Loose Button Luxe Box arrived in mid December so I’m a bit late in posting this, but I was waiting for my product dashboard to get updated so I could give you more information on the products. It’s still not updated so I’ll post this anyway and update the post once my dashboard gets updated (I’ll advertise on social media when the update happens).
UPDATE (Feb 14): I have added the value of the products and the box.
I did not upgrade my box (I rarely do), but let’s see if I got any of the items I was hoping to get.
Unboxing video! 🙂
$ Note: all prices are in Canadian dollars. $
Here are the items I received, and I added an asterisk (*) to the items I was hoping to get (based on the items from the limited editions).
- Biotherm | Aquasource Cocoon (15 mL / $15)
- butter LONDON | Moisture Matte Lipstick in Ruby Murray
- EVulcano | Hair Wash (30 mL / $4) *
- EVulcano | Hair Cream (30 mL / $4) *
- Loose Button | Eyelash Curler ($20)
- Nicole by OPI | Nail Polish in Mer-Maid for Each Other (3.75 mL / $3.99) *
- Paula’s Choice | Clinical KP Treatment Cloths (10 Pack / $14)
- So Suzan | Flutter Mascara (full size / $20.95) *
- Suki Skincare | Transformative Purifying Masque (7.5 mL / $16.95)
There were 8 items in my wishlist and I received 4 of them so I’m quite happy about that, and I’m still happy with the other items I received. The only one that will not get used is the Biotherm Aquasource Cocoon because it will probably be too heavy for me.
The total value of my box comes up to $98.89, which I find pretty darn good for something I paid ~$30 for!
The Loose Button Luxe Box is a seasonal box (every 3 months) that contains 7-8 trial-size products. It costs $26 + tx per box and you can upgrade to special edition boxes for an extra price. If you go for the regular box you don’t know what you’ll received until you get you box, but if you upgrade you know exactly what you will get as they show you what the upgraded boxes contain.
Sign up for the Loose Button Luxe Box. (This is my referral link.)
Have you tried any of these products?
– Chantal 🙂
Computer geek by day and super mom by night, Chantal loves to try products of any kind and share her thoughts with the world.