Finally, my November 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag has been opened! I’ve been feeling overwhelmed with all the beauty products I have lately so I didn’t even open this until mid December, and I’m finally getting around to posting it (so some of the things I say in the video are out of date).
This is my last Ipsy bag because I cancelled my subscription after this one. Since I don’t wear make-up or do my hair while on maternity leave, all my products are just piling up – hence my overwhelmed feeling. So I figured I may as well cancel this subscription for now.
Let’s take a look at what I received in my last bag, for which the theme was Girl Meets Glitter.
Unboxing video! 🙂
Here are the items I received:
- Be A Bombshell – Eye Base in Submissive
- It Cosmetics – Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer in Neutral Medium
- Marc Anthony – Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volume Shine Hairspray
- SeaRX – Micro-Dermabrasion Face & Body Scrub
- Starlooks – Lip Gloss in Guilty Pleasure
- noyah – vanilla lip balm (Ipsy points item)
Computer geek by day and super mom by night, Chantal loves to try products of any kind and share her thoughts with the world.