I know not everone celebrates Valentine’s Day (we don’t), but it doesn’t mean that we can’t pamper ourselves though, right? Today I’ll be sharing a few products with you that you can pamper yourself with, and thanks to FarleyCo you can win your own!
Let’s start with the face masks from 7th Haven. You may know them as Montagne Jeunesse, but they have recently rebranded to 7th Heaven. I received three masks: Passion Peel-Off, Dead Sea Mud Pac and Cucumber Peel-Off.
7th Heaven is available at London Drugs, Walmart, select Lawtons, Pharmasave, Uniprix, Jean Coutu and Brunet.
I had the chance to try the Cucumber Peel-Off mask and for the first time since I’ve been blogging about face masks I forgot to take a mask selfie, GAHHH! 🙁 But, I made a video! 🙂
Next we have the new I Love… Vanilla & Ice Cream Bubble Bath and Shower Crème (available now, exclusively at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix stores across Canada). This one smells so yummy! It’s like a rich and dark vanilla ice cream, YUM!
This one makes a lot of bubbles! By the time I was done my bath I still had at least half the bubbles left too.
Last but not least we have two new dry shampoo scents from COLAB: New York and Tokyo (will be available exclusively in Canada at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix stores – in stores in March 2016).
New York has a fruity fragrance, and it’s like a fruit salad with a bunch of fruits thrown in. Fresh and sweet and, well, fruity! 🙂 Tokyo has an oriental fragrance, and I find the scent to be kind of powdery and sultry.
And now for the fun part – YOU get the chance to win these awesome products!
The winner will receive:
- NEW! I love…. Vanilla and Ice Cream Bath and Shower Crème (500mL)
- NEW! COLAB Dry Shampoo 50mL in Tokyo and New York scents (1 Sheer Invisible, 1 Extreme Volume)
- NEW! ReBrand/Name 7th Heaven (from Montagne Jeunesse) masks (3)
- Makeup bag (design may vary)
Mandatory Giveaway Requirement:
- Must follow Chantal’s Corner through at least one option in the Rafflecopter form.
- Must follow at least one of the brands mentioned in the Rafflecopter form.
Terms & Conditions:
- Open to Canada only;
- Must be 18 or older or have parents’ permission (because I need the winner’s mailing address – prize is mailed by FarleyCo);
- Giveaway ends on February 25th, 2016, at 0:00am EST;
- The winner will have 48 hours to reply once they are contacted.
But wait, I’m not the only one hosting a giveaway! Go on and enter all of these to up your chances of winning!
– Chantal 🙂
Computer geek by day and super mom by night, Chantal loves to try products of any kind and share her thoughts with the world.